Pages


Sunday

The Makeup Detective - Where have I been? What am I doing? I am going to tell!

Sorry I have been MIA the past month, I have been super duper busy working and getting settled into my new life with my son off in college.  You would think that would give me more time to blog, guess again! 

I recently went back into my love of cosmetics by taking a part time job as Prestige Consultant at Ulta.  Working at Ulta has been such a dream come true for me.  I actually walked up to someone the other day who said it was her first time in and I said, "Welcome to Ulta, your one stop beauty destination!" Ok really those words actually came out, and then I went through the entire store like a flight attendant showing the exits for passengers safety!

I am so happy that I get to see my clients that I used to work with years ago at the counters.  I remember each and every one, and to my surprise they remember me.  Ulta is like my beauty play land.  Someone the other day said to me, "Oh you are going to work?" I replied with, "No, I am going to play!"  Yup I love it that much.  I work with a group of amazing people who make it so nice to come to work and play with!

Ok, so now you know that working at Ulta has not helped my makeup shopping addiction, it has added to it.  I have found so many "must haves" to add to my makeup routine I don't even know where to begin. 

I just wanted to write a little note explaining where I have been and what I have been up too.  I have a ton of products to review that have been sent to me, and that I am totally loving.  You know makeup is much like Project Runway - One day a product is in, and one day, it is out! You know you totally said that in Heidi Klum's accent!  Please stay tuned for my many reviews on some fab products that I have discovered.

In the case of wondering if The Makeup Detective will ever return - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: