Pages


Monday

Tia Cosmetics Review

So friends and fellow beauty lovers I feel like I have been away forever!  With the smell of fall in the air, and the temperature of my pool being below 70, I am BACK on the blog circuit.  I have a ton of goodies that I have received over the past month that I need to share with all of you. 

I am starting it off with a line of cosmetics from a 15 year makeup veteran Bettina.  I actually met Bettina on, where else, the social network that I love Twitter!  From Twitter it went onto Instagram where I am also a huge fan.  I started talking to her and ended up on her website.  With her help, and my constant addiction to all nude lipsticks and glosses, I decided to get a lipstick along with a gloss to wear over top.  I bought the Micro Bubble lipstick in Nude, and Lip Lacquer in Cooper Topper.  I have to say that I have been wearing this combo every day since I received it.  The micro bubble lipstick is so creamy, moisturizing, and long wearing.  I have had a problem this summer with my lips due to the sun.  My lips have been so dry and wearing my favorite nudes had been a problem until this formula graced my pout.  I use it straight from the tube, which means it is a wearable nude.  I then put a little Copper Topper on top to give it a sleek shine.  The combo is just gorgeous and makes me very happy!  Here is a picture of the colors -
See I told you....just gorgeous!  While I purchased the two lip products, there were two goodies that were added into my order for me to try out.  One is a gorgeous eyeshadow duo in the most gorgeous shade of purple I have ever seen. As you can see below, this color gorgeous and goes on so soft and blendable.  It also is a long wearing formula that lasts all day!
The next product that she sent me is a product that I almost ordered but was unsure if the color would be dark enough for me.  It is the Mineral Sheer Tint SPF 20, in the color Deep.  I immediately used this the minute I received it and have to say it is absolutely amazing.  First of all you only need a little to cover your entire face.  This multi-purpose foundation is oil-free, hypo-allergenic, and contains sunscreen and antioxidants.  It nourishes, protects, and moisturizes for a flawless and even look to the skin.  I love products that are multi-purpose and this does not fall short! 
Here is a photo of the products all packaged in their cute black bags the way they came to me.
Well there you have it my friends, a product review FINALLY!  If you are interested in Tia Cosmetics, which you definitely should be, they can be found at -
http://tia-cosmetics.myshopify.com/

You can also follow her on Twitter - @tiacosmetics

In the case of finding another beauty website to spread my hard earned $$$ around - This case is SOLVED!

Detective Kathy

No comments: